After many years’ employment in the financial sector, Bob Vaughan established Ashley Vaughan Partnership in 1987 and became an Independent Financial Adviser. The business went from strength to strength over the years and in 2011 Bob was invited to become a Partner Practice of the rapidly expanding St. James’s Place Wealth Management, giving his clients access to a vast array of investment expertise and the opportunity to invest across a range of different investment firms, with the peace of mind of knowing that their money is being well looked after
In 2014 the business was rebranded to R J Vaughan Wealth Management.
Bob has obtained many industry qualifications and coupled with the vast knowledge he has acquired over the years, offers a comprehensive service to his clients, both individuals and businesses.
Offering advice on but not limited to:-
- Retirement planning options, for employed, self-employed or employers.
- Post Retirement solutions.
- Tax efficient investment planning.
- Ways to protect your estate i.e. inheritance tax planning.
- Personal Protection i.e. Life Assurance, Income Protection.
- Business Protection i.e. Key Person, Relevant Life Cover, Group Protection.
We appreciate everyone’s circumstances are different and aim to provide a personalised, face to face, long term, high quality advice service for our all clients.
For a no obligation consultation please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.